Wednesday, April 11, 2012

i'ma update ya.

A few things have happened to me over this miserably long school semester. but i can't forget that so much has happened in a positive note that brings nothing but smiles to my heart. here are just a few updates.
I surprised my lovely boyfriend daniel with a cat for his birthday. we named him galileo and he won our hearts [we heart our rescue!] but for some reason he kept trying to consume his tail and after much trouble, time, and money we had to amputate. 

but he's doing so much better now, after a few months and we can't imagine life without his warm snuggles. 

i'm trying to grow my hair out again, but on this day i finally got my short hair to curl and surprised daniel, whom in return took me out on the town. best guy ever. 

and finally aside from selling my soul to uni, i have been student teaching and tutoring children. this is just an outfit from one of those outings. it's so easy to forget the end is near, thank god! #overschool

No comments:

Post a Comment